photo

photo

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lord Of The Wind









Back to Maui from Lord of the Wind in Los Barrilles. What an adventure. I had an amazing time in such a special place. While my job there was to assist Chris Rogers, organizer of the event, I was still able to enjoy the week. Here is a list of a few of my favorite things about the trip:
  • I got to pet a burro, so cute!
  • Windsurfing (thank you Katie!)
  • Massage on the beach
  • Seeing all my friends from Maui, Hood River, and California
  • Dancing my socks off every night
  • Authentic Mexican Food
  • Sun rise
  • Pool Time
  • Fishing
  • Meeting up with my friends from San Carlos
  • Hot tub time
  • Boat Ride
  • Quad rides on the beach
  • A few to many shots of Tequila
  • SUP with Alfredo and Aaron
  • Traveling with the Pritchard family
  • Watching KP win the Showdown



No comments:

Post a Comment