photo

photo

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Last year and my next 30 days

Its officially been over a year since I made any post on my blog. Facebook has been taking over my documentation of my windsurfing and out of fear of boring and clogging my friends news feeds, I have a new goal to post on this blog every day for the next 30 days and see how my windsurfing improves.
This year I turn 30 so it will be a good match to do things in sets of 30.

Currently I am in the San Francisco Airport on my way home to Maui after 10 weeks of events on the road. First thing to do when I get home is to set up a new home. I'll be living solo for the first time. Looking forward to getting a new view on independence. :)

Reflecting on the past 3 weeks attending two new events. One in Tahiti and another in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean. Here are a few short clips I made from each:









No comments:

Post a Comment